Good morning… Kind of.
1. Before we talk awards lets talk the clothes. Frankly last year I hated Ovie’s whole suit/slicked back hair combo. This year with the foxy gray suit and not slicked back hair very classy and gentlemenly looking.
2.Green… While I’m not sorry I was mad at you all is now forgotten. Whether it was you or somebody else who suggested the bow tie it was the CUTEST thing I had seen all day even all week. And, I am very upset with the lack of photo’s of you in it on the internet because I could find only the one. (nhl.com best dressed gallery btw)
Now for my angry rant for the day:
3. HOW DID MIKE NOT DESERVE THE NORRIS? The voting was done PRE playoff crap run and stint in playoff vacation land. Does record setting seasons (most goals by a defence men in a single season) mean nothing? But instead of my ranting from emotion I decided to actually look up that stats between the winner Chara and our Greener and here’s what its says:
The things Green lead in by a LOT were: Goals, Points, Assist and Power Play Goals (sounds like the real important stuff huh?)
Things Chara lead by a LOT were: Games Played (Good but doesn’t that make what Green did more impressive?) and Penalty Minutes (good thing?)
Things with smaller margins:
Green lead in +/- by only one point (24 to Chara’s 23)
Green lead in short hand goals by 1 to Charas none
Green lead in game winning goals 4 to Chara’s 3
Green lead 12.8 in PCT to Chara’s 8.8
I don’t know I guess I just don’t understand how Green can lead in pretty much everything and doesn’t get it. And I didn’t even look at Lidstrom.
5. I knew Ovie would win all his awards so no complaints here.
6. Malkin ohhhh Malkin Malkin Malkin… I just can’t like you the way I did anymore. You’re still cute and all but I’d probably boo you if I saw you in the street. Or on tv like last night. (I saw a little glimmer of pride in Papa h’s eye when I did that he just hates you so much)
7. I really like Datsyuk I’ve decided but not cause he’s good looking (his head well it looks like a up side triangle) but cause he’s kinda adorable. I didn’t have an adorable Russian up until now but now I do. And Ovie make fun of your english was very cute.
8. Tim Thomas… Let poor Manny speak! Jeez you were blah-dy Blah-ing on and he was just kinda hovering. Do I sense a bit of tension when you made that joke “Hey should I thank your wife for you?” lol… maybe.
9. We get very random guest for the award show. I mean good guests but not people I think of hockey when I think of them. Micheal Buble? Nope hockey is not my first thought.
10. Sloan and Collin’s extended their contracts. Great I like Sloan and I hope to see him up in the big leagues a lot more.
Update: Rock the Red. net You rock my socks! Thank you for the mike green bowtie picture and your current obsession with it. (bowtiegate? What about Yanigate?)
So cute! So fashionable! #4 Best dressed (as via NHL.com) but #1 Best Dressed in my heart (Ovie was #3 BTB #2 in my heart)