We all know what Mike Green will be doing while he’s NOT at the Olympics, but due to recent events, I’ve been led to believe he is determined to make the roster, so here’s Mike Green’s 10 Easy Steps to Making Team Canada.
1. Choose a defenseman.
2. Change to look like said defenseman.
3. Brush up on defensive skills.
4. Learn how to have a proper bromance (see Duncan Keith/Brent Seabrook)
5. Stitch own Team Canada jersey.
6. Learn about the lives of said defenseman’s teammates who are also on Team Canada.
7. Find Gary the Bear a disguise.
8. Find a replacement.
9. Make the switch.
10. Pwn at the 2010 Winter Olympics!