Random ramblings once again because we are really missing the NHL right now:
- Your random embaressing Caps photo of the week:
Neuvirth appears to be thinking:
- Your weekly poorly photoshopped photo:
An astute reader noted in the last Caps look-a-likes that Semin looks like rock star Jon Bon Jovi. D’AH! How have we not noticed this before?! And, Semin in Bon Jovi’s 80’s hair would be nothing shot of epic:
I should not be allowed to own Photoshop.
- The Hockey News checks in with retired fan favorite and forever Capital Olie Kolzig
- I don’t know who forgot to mention to Patrick Kane the “good looking” figure skaters who wanted to meet him were men but I owe them a high five.
- The team USA hockey twibbon (I made by the way…) has reached over a hundred supporters… team Canada hockey only has 31… JUST SAYING.
- “It’s a blinding white light like a Canadian just took his shirt off.” Brilliant as always Stephan Colbert talks the Olympics
- Bears broke/tied two AHL records in one night one for consecutive home wins and Bryan Helmer notched his 386th career assist to tie an AHL record for assists by a defenseman.
- Hershey to DC blog puts up their first ever post game interview after the Bear AHL record 20th consecutive home win:
Your random piece of random:
This isn’t new I just enjoy it…