Hey, there folks. I’m still having computer problems but I got my hands on one long enough to compile a list of the things that have been enthralling the folks at the Chronicles this week:
- We had another song that had been submitted to the EITM goal song contest sent to us via the comments by Jim Dickinson check it out and tell us what you think of it: http://jimdickinson.bandcamp.com/
- A nice article on an under appreciate UW Badger player (humor me, click the link): Article
- Speaking of Badgers via @subtlelikebrick
- Cody Eakin is called up to Hershey. Anna emits a squeal so loud all the dogs in the tri state area howled.
- Wash Caps Exam has a great article about what other DC sports teams can learn from the Capitals.
- Ted is close to buying the Wiz.
- Caps prospect Della Rovere is quite the actor!
- Hershey Bear clinch the conference number one seed!
- Caps release a DVD of the “10 Greatest Games”.
- And, your “I Don’t Even Know” Picture of the day:
Nice velvet jacket, Greenie
That’s all folks. I’m still hoping to be back to normal scheduling soon-ish.